Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Whimseys on Etsy

I just received my new bag I bought from Whimseys,  one of our very own EtsyNJ members, and I absolutely love it!  It is of high quality fabric and the workmanship is excellent and very professional.  I received the bag in a couple of days as promised and it came packaged very nicely. 

I chose this particular bag because I was looking for a bold summer purse, reasonably priced and large enough for all my stuff.  The sale price was definitely a plus, at $19.99 it was a good deal.  And, may I add, it came with a vintage pin which adds a nice touch.  Here's a picture of me showing off my new bag! 

I am so happy with my purchase and it was a pleasure doing business with SuZ.  If you are looking for a bag for yourself or as a gift, check out Whimseys.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/whimseys

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am fascinated with flowers and floral designing is my passion--I do my designing late at night since I am not a morning person! I love to cook and invent new recipes. My favorite is "refrigerator soup"--when I want homemade soup I find whatever is leftover in the fridge and cook up a pot of soup. It's always a surprise what comes out but is usually good! I love to hang out with my good friends just having some wine at home or out at our favorite restaurants. I like taking pictures of the flowers that I grow in my garden.